JAMIS Prime Business Planning Suite
Bid & Proposal, Budgeting, and Forecastinig
JAMIS Prime’s Business Planning Suite provides a single unified source for collaboration, leading to accurate and trustworthy budgets and forecasts. This powerful tool will enable more people to participate in the forecasting and business planning processes, controlling permissions and access rights of users, eliminating islands of information and spreadsheets, and making it possible for the entire workforce to accept budgets and forecasts. The system provides full integration of business development, operations and finance functions. JAMIS Prime’s Business Planning can assist you in answering hypothetical questions such as:
- What will my indirect rates look like if I win the large NASA proposal on which we are bidding?
- How many senior scientists will I need to reduce if we lose the large follow-on bid with DOE?
- What will the impact on our rates be if we decide to subcontract out the engineering services on DOT contract?
- If we open up a second office and move to two sets of rates, what impact will that have on existing contracts and future bids?
- If we overrun our upside budget by 15% on the Navy jobs, how will that affect revenue?
- If we win all jobs forecasted with 50% or higher probability, what will our hiring profile look like for next year?
SDL Consulting specializes in JAMIS Prime Implementations and has successfully implemented all modules of this comprehensive ERP system for over 80 clients.
Our JAMIS implementation experts are here to help and ensure your business' success.
Key Business Planning Features
Unified Source for Collaboration
Control Permissions & Access Rights
Full Integration of Business Development, Operations & Finance
Develop & Update Estimates
Flexible Budgeting & Forecasting Tools
New Business Forecasting
Full Support & Audit Trail
Get Innovative Business Planning for Growing Government Contractors
- Flexible budgeting and forecasting tools for both existing and planned new business
- Forecasts and predicts future costs & revenues for various user-defined scenarios
- Forecasts and predicts future indirect rates for various user-defined scenarios
- Forecasts and predicts future labor headcount resource requirements and utilization by category
- Includes win probability feature for new business forecasting—decide which planned new business is included in various business scenarios
- Provides ability to point to alternative indirect rate sets to access cost impacts of changes in rate structures
- Automatically consolidates actual and forecasted cost-to-complete data to support the estimate at completion (EAC) process
- Stores unlimited EACs and maintain history of changes
- Supports simple conversion of a proposed contract or a proposed change order to an actual contract
- Supports escalation methods for copying old budgets and spreading new budgets
- Provides full support and audit trail for development and submittal of forward pricing rates
What Our Customers Say
"I just wanted to pass on my appreciation for Jessica for her support of our DCAA audit this week. It was pretty grueling – I think we went about 4 hours without a break. Jessica was fantastic. Our auditors were not familiar with JAMIS, so that presented a little bit of a challenge, but Jessica was incredibly patient and knowledgeable throughout." — Craig Yantiss, President, the Probitas project
“Thanks Stephanie, for everything. You and Rhonda have been a tremendous help to our cause.” — Kiyonte Smith, Accountant, Public Strategies, Inc.
"SDL Consulting has provided exceptional support to Atlas Executive Consulting, bringing a detailed knowledge of JAMIS Prime as well as an expert understanding of DoD business management. They have been incredibly responsive to our needs and always make the extra effort to educate us on the support they are providing instead of just making corrections in our ERP system." — Paul Kitchin, CEO, Atlas Executive Consulting
"SDL Consulting proposed and implemented numerous process and system solutions that saved ALON money and considerably improved efficiency" — Stephanie Simeone, President, ALON, Inc.
"Your team worked incredibly hard to get us across the finish line." — Kate Troendle, Vice President, Bluestone Capital Partners
This is very exciting and a wee bit sad all at the same time…It’s exciting that we made it this far and we were successful…a huge burden has been lifted and the light at the end of the tunnel is shining really brightly(!!!)…but it’s a wee bit sad because we enjoyed working with everyone at SDL. You’re by far the best team I’ve worked with…very knowledgeable and accessible…you made it almost fun! — Gwen Smith, Controller, Business Technology and Solutions, Beavercreek, Ohio
"We are operating more efficiently…SDL has been amazing and we enjoy working with you…” — Diane Darling, Director of Client and Acquisition Management, Geneva Software, Inc
“Everyone from SDL was excellent…They are true professionals and down-to-earth people. We formed a working relationship that can be best described as a partnership. I firmly believe that they had Riverside’s best interests at hand at all times.” — Dave Junkins, JAMIS Implementation Project Manager, Riverside Research
“SDL Consulting represents what is exceptional when it comes to small business and has given us a level of effort above what we could have asked.” — Jeff Sawdey, Vice President, Sawdey Solution Services
"We couldn't have asked for a better consultant to lead us through this." — Joe Kuhlmann, CFO, Metis Solutions, LLC
“I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I am enjoying JAMIS Prime. Our implementation was managed extremely well by Rhonda Lugar and her team at SDL, to include Jacque Bernard, and we are very pleased with the results so far. I cannot say enough good things about them." — Jenni Feld, CPA, PHR Chief Financial Officer, ALOG Corporation
“It was a pleasure working with your team. I would highly recommend you to other clients looking for a JAMIS implementor.” — Mike Suman, Vice President & CTO, Applied Training Solutions
"You and SDL do a wonderful job of explaining with clarity and patience." — Al Perez, President, Ariel Technologies
Get an Edge on Government Contracting With SDL and JAMIS
We specialize in JAMIS Prime Implementations and have successfully implemented all modules of this comprehensive ERP system for over 80 clients and worked closely with 100 government contractors. Unlike many implementers, we take the time to truly understand your business. We request documentation and information upfront, which we take time to review, so we approach your implementation with an existing foundation of knowledge on your company’s needs. Contact us today to get started!